To make this delicious Weight Watchers Crock Pot Chicken and Gravy You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (.87oz) packages chicken gravy mix
- 1 (10 ¾ oz.) 98% reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Add the dry chicken gravy mix, cream of chicken soup, onion powder, garlic powder, and water to the slower cooker pot. Whisk to combine.
- Add the chicken on top of the gravy mix.
- Cook on high for 3 to 4 hrs or on low for 8 hrs.
- Serve with mashed potatoes, egg noodles or rice.
Serving Size: 3/4 cup