To make this delicious Tortellini Caprese Salad You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 20 oz cheese tortellini, uncooked (approximately 5 cups uncooked)
- 10 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 oz. Mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Balsamic glaze
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to instructions. Prep and chop all other ingredients and set aside.
- Once the tortellini is cooked, strain the water and then rinse with cool water briefly.
- In a large bowl, combine tortellini, spinach, tomatoes, basil, mozzerella, and garlic. Pour in olive oil and balsamic vinegar before adding Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Toss the salad well to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve. When ready to serve, toss well to redistribute the olive oil that is on the bottom of the bowl. Add more olive oil if it seems too dry. Add a drizzle of balsamic glaze just before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.