To make this easy and delicious Spiced Roasted Almonds You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups unsalted almonds
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet, combine water, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla, and salt.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then add the almonds and vanilla and lower to medium heat.
- Continue cooking and stirring until water is gone. Sugar will change to a coarse and dry consistency. Keep stirring. Once glaze starts to look shiny, pour onto prepared pan.
- Break up clumps with a wooden spoon as nuts cool to separate. Let harden and enjoy!