To make this easy Southern-Style Deviled Eggs You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- Paprika, for dusting (optional)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Peel hardboiled eggs and slice in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place in a medium bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks. Add mayo, mustard, hot sauce, relish, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture back into egg whites and dust with paprika, if desired. Enjoy!