To make this Great ROASTED CAULIFLOWER AND SESAME SPREAD You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 (2 lb) head of cauliflower, halved crosswise and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1½ teaspoons ground coriander
- kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- sesame seeds
- pita bread or chips, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cauliflower, oil, ginger, coriander and salt. Spread the mixture on a rimmed baking sheet and roast, stirring once or twice, until lightly browned in spots, about 40 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor. Add the tahini and the lemon juice and pulse to a coarse puree. Season with salt. Add the cilantro and pulse to incorporate. Transfer to a bowl, top with sesame seeds, and serve with pita bread or chips.
Source : allrecipes.com