To make this easy and delicious Pumpkin Pie Sugar Cookies You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 4 oz cream cheese, very softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 36 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Make cookie dough as directed on pouch. Using rounded teaspoon of dough, shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Press dough evenly into bottom of each muffin cup and slightly up sides.
2 In medium bowl, stir Pumpkin Filling ingredients with whisk until blended. Spoon rounded teaspoonful of mixture into each dough-filled muffin cup; spread slightly.
3 Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown and filling appears set (cookies and filling will be soft). Cool 10 minutes in pan; carefully remove to cooling rack.
4 Fill small resealable food-storage plastic bag with frosting. Cut off small corner of bag; squeeze small dollop of frosting onto each cookie. Sprinkle lightly with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Refrigerate cookies in covered container or resealable food-storage plastic bag.
Source : allrecipes.com