To make this delicious Pistachio Pudding Dessert You’ll need the following ingredients:
* 1 cup flour
* 1/2 cup nuts crushed
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* 1 stick butter
* 3 cups milk
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* 2 9oz cartons Cool Whip
* 2 packages pistachio instant pudding
* 1 8oz package cream cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. For crust, mix flour, nuts, sugar and butter with a pastry blender or fork.
3. Spread mixture in 9 x 13 pan.
4. Bake 15 – 20 or until light golden brown at 350 degrees.
5. After removing from oven, cool in refrigerator.
1. Next, cream powdered sugar, cream cheese and 1 container of cool whip.
2. Spread mixture on cool crust.
3. Prepare pudding mixes, using only 3 cups milk.
4. Pour over top of cream cheese mixture.
5. Top with remaining cool whip.
6. Chill several hours or overnight.