To make this Great No-Peek Beef Stew You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 lbs beef stew meat, in 1-inch pieces
- 2-3 Russet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large white onion, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups green peas
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato soup
- 1 (15 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 275°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Add stew meat, potatoes, carrots, onions, and peas to casserole dish. Season with salt and pepper, though go easy on the salt as there is a lot in the soup. Stir to combine.
- Dump the tomato soup and cream of mushroom soup over the top and gently stir to combine.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 5 hours. Enjoy!