To make this amazing Muffin Tin Taco Bombs You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 lb pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 12-cup muffin tin with butter or nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain, if needed. Add packet of taco seasoning and follow instructions on packet. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until nearly fluffy. Add salsa and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Divide pizza dough into 12 equal portions. Working with one piece at a time, roll dough into a ball, then use fingers to flatten and stretch it into a 4-inch circle. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place some of the cream cheese mixture in the center of each dough round, and top with some of the ground beef, and the cheddar cheese. You might have leftover filling, and that’s okay.
- Fold edges of dough up and around the filling, then pinch together to form a bundle. Place seam side down in muffin tin and brush with melted butter.
- Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Let sit until cool enough to handle. Serve with sour cream and enjoy!