To make this easy and delicious Healthy Zucchini Muffins with Apples and Carrots You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 3/4 cup shredded zucchini (excess water removed)
- 1/2 cup shredded apple (excess water removed)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot (excess water removed)
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until just mixed. Batter will be very thick. Stir well to ensure all flour is mixed in.
- Scoop into greased or lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Measure the zucchini, apple and carrots AFTER you squeeze the water out of them. I used 1 medium large zucchini, one large apple and 8-10 baby carrots.