To make this easy and delicious Greek Coleslaw You’ll need the following ingredients:
15 minutes to prepare serves 8
- 3 (10 oz.) packages coleslaw mix (with carrots and purple cabbage)
- 1/3 cup red onion, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1/2-2/3 cup feta, crumbled, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Sliced pepperoncini, optional
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and lemon juice, then stir in garlic, oregano, rosemary and thyme, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl and toss in red onion and feta cheese.
- Pour dressing over slaw and toss until everything is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes before serving, so flavors have time to blend and build, then transfer to serving bowls and top with more red onion, pepperoncinis, if using, and feta crumbles.