To make this yummy Fried Pickle Dip You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 12oz cream cheese (1.5 packages), room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayo
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 8oz jar dill relish or 1 cup chopped pickles
- ¼ cup panko or breadcrumbs
- Chips or pretzels for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease a round 8 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayo, cheese, garlic powder, red pepper, and dill. Stir until fully incorporated.
- Add the full jar of relish or chopped pickles to the mixture and stir until evenly combined.
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish and top with panko.
- Baking for 30 minutes or until fully melted and browning on top.
- Serve warm with your favorite chips or pretzels!