To make this awesome Crescent Cordon Bleu You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 (8 ounce) cans of crescent rolls
- 1/4 pound of deli chicken breast, sliced thin
- 1/4 pound of deli ham, sliced thin
- 8 ounces Jarlsberg cheese, shredded
for the Honey Mustard
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
Unroll crescent rolls and top with one layer chicken breast and one layer of ham. Top with Jarlsberg cheese.
- Tightly roll each crescent roll, tucking the end underneath. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 12 minutes, until just golden brown. Let cool for a a couple minutes and then devour!