To make this Great Creamy Loaded Cauliflower Bake You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 lbs cauliflower florets cut in bite size pieces
- 1 box (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar finely shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 slices crispy cooked bacon coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives (reserve one tablespoon for the top)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Steam cauliflower until fork tender; approximately 10 minutes. Drain well in colander.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack, garlic powder and onion powder. Mix until creamy and smooth. Gently stir in cauliflower, 1/2 of the bacon and chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon into casserole dish and top with remaining bacon. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Top with remaining chives and serve.