To make this delicious Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie Cups You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1/3 cup apple pie filling, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly grease a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate cinnamon roll dough into 8 rolls. Press into and up the sides of greased muffin cups.
- Spoon 2 generous tablespoons of apple pie filling into each cup. Bake until golden brown, about 14-18 minutes. Let cool in pan for five minutes before drizzling with frosting from package. Serve warm and enjoy!