To make this easy and delicious CHILI RECIPE You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (cooked and drained)
- 1 small onion ,chopped
- 3 bell peppers , seeded and diced
- 5 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 (15oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6-8 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Add everything to the slow cooker and stir together.
Cook on Low for 6-7 hours or High 3-4 hours.