To make this Great Chicken Crescent Roll Ups You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together milk, soup, and cheese. Spread 1/3 cup of mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Unroll dough and separate into triangles. On the large part of the triangle, place some of the chicken and 1 teaspoon of the soup mixture. Roll up and place in baking dish.
- Once all rolls are in dish, pour remaining soup mixture over and around rolls.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, about 30 minutes.