To make this amazing Chicken Bacon Ranch Layer Salad You’ll need the following ingredients:
This stunning layered chicken bacon ranch salad is a riff on a classic 7 layer salad.
- 1 recipe Avocado Lime Ranch dressing or Garlic & Herb Buttermilk dressing
- 9 cups roughly chopped green leaf or romaine lettuce, divided
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 large poblano or green bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 12 oz frozen corn, steamed and cooled
- 6 medium tomatoes, 5 chopped and 1 sliced into wedges for garnish
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cup roasted chicken, roughly chopped
- 3 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large hard boiled eggs, cut into wedges
- In a large trifle or glass bowl layer in this order: ⅓ lettuce, ½ red pepper, ½ poblano pepper, ⅓ corn, ½ tomatoes, ½ red onion, 1 cup cheese, ⅓ bacon and ½ chicken. Drizzle with ½ cup prepared dressing.
- Repeat, ⅓ lettuce, ½ red pepper, ½ poblano pepper, ⅓ corn, ½ tomatoes, ½ red onion, 1 cup cheese, ⅓ bacon and ½ chicken. Drizzle with ½ cup prepared dressing.
- Top with the final ⅓ lettuce, ⅓ corn, ½ cup shredded cheese, ⅓ bacon and sliced green onion. Drizzle with 1/.2 cup dressing drizzling around the edge. Arrange egg and tomato wedges on top to garnish.
- Chill for 4 hours, Serve with additional dressing on the side.Source : allrecipes.com