To make this awesome Chicken Alfredo Pizza You’ll need the following ingredients:
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Recipe for crust:
* 1 1/2 C shredded mozzarella cheese
* 2 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
* 4 oz cream cheese
* 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
* 1/2 tsp. dried basil
* 2 eggs
1. In a medium bowl, combine together mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, melted cream cheese, garlic powder, basil, and eggs. Mix well!
2. Place on a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and flatten across the pan (I put another piece of parchment paper on top as I roll it out so it doesn’t stick to your hands!
3. Place in over at 350 for approx 20 min or until golden brown!
4. Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 min!
6. Turn the oven temperature up to 400 degrees. While the oven is heating up again- top your pizza with your desired toppings! Pop back in the oven till it’s all warm and melted!
7. Today we did Alfredo sauce, chicken, cheese and bacon bits! The kids loved it! Enjoy!