To make this amazing Cheesy Crock Pot Broccoli Stuffing Casserole You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 (12 oz.) bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6 oz.) box cornbread stuffing
- 12 oz. Velveeta or cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place cornbread stuffing in a microwaveable and pour chicken broth over it, stirring together until stuffing is moistened.
- Place in microwave and cook for 3 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- Transfer stuffing to slow cooker, then add broccoli, mushroom soup, Velveeta. Season generously with salt and pepper, and sprinkle garlic powder over everything.
- Stir together to combine, then cover slow cooker and cook on low for 2-3 hours, or until broccoli is tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy.