To make this amazing Candy Corn Dog Treats You’ll need the following ingredients:
Yield: depends on size of ice cube tray
- 1-2 small bananas
- 1 cup plain non-fat yogurt, divided
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- silicon ice cube tray
- Fill ice cube trays 1/3 full with plain yogurt, then place molds in the freezer. Freeze for 1-2 hours, or until yogurt is set.
- In a small bowl or glass, mix together 1/2 cup yogurt with canned pumpkin. Stir until combined, then pour over frozen yogurt in ice cube molds, making sure to leave space at the top for third layer.
- Return to freezer for another 1-2 hours, or until set.
- Mash banana(s) in a small bowl and stir in any remaining yogurt, then pour over frozen pumpkin layer in mold.
- Freeze until set.
- Pop treats out and serve as needed.