To make this amazing Cajun Chicken Wings You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut into pieces (drumette, flats, wing tips)
- 3 tbsp cajun seasoning
To Bake Crispy Wings:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels.
- In a large mixing bowl or plastic bag, add chicken and seasoning and toss to coat completely.
- Line two large baking sheets (with a large rim) with parchment paper or foil.
- Set a wire rack (preferably a nonstick rack, or lightly greased) over baking sheets.
- Divide wings between wire racks and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy, 45–50 minutes.
- For extra crunch, broil under broiler on high for 2-3 minutes per side – watch CAREFULLY to make sure wings don’t burn or over-crisp.