To make this easy and delicious Asian-Inspired Shredded Salad You’ll need the following ingredients:
4 cups of shredded vegetables
1/4 cup fried hakka noodles
2 tbsp roasted peanuts
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oi;
1 tbsp vinegar
1-2 tbsp honey
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
salt to taste
To make the dressing:
– In a bowl, Add the extra virgin olive oil, honey / powdered sugar, red chilli powder, salt to taste, vinegar and lime juice and whisk all the ingredients well for about 2 minutes.
To make the salad:
– Heat oil in a wok.
– Add the green and red capsicum, cabbage, carrots and toss them for about 30 seconds and then turn off the flame.
– Add the cucumber, green onions and the green sprouts and toss them in the hot wok.
– Put the salad in a bowl.
– Add the fried noodles to the salad.
– Add the dressing and toss the salad.
– The salad is ready. Garnish with some spring onion greens and coarsely ground roasted peanuts.
– The healthy and tasty salad is ready to be served.
Source : allrecipes