To make this amazing 3-Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 (15 oz) can chili
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Tortilla chips or corn chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread cream cheese evenly across the bottom of a pie pan.
- Pour chili out over the cream cheese and spread out with a spoon or spatula.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 25 minutes. Serve with your favorite chips and enjoy!